Wednesday 17 September 2008

iDork 8.0

Me to Lee:

I am listening to Earth Song again and secretly liking it even though I know I shouldn't (esp. with lyrics like "what about flowery fields?"
I can see the wind machine going and the fake fog, but no zombies. This is not Thriller, after all. I see little children in my minds eye (and my recollection of the Brits)
But now he is going "hoo" and then I think of that comedian...cant' remember...wotsit with ginger mane? Does that make me less of a dork if I imagine ginger guy with the wind machine???

Anyhow, I hate my life.

xlisa

Lee to Me:
maybe you would hate your life less if you weren't listening to earth song so much?

we had dire straights on in the shop today. so however much you hate your life, at least you're not me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Eric said...

Lisa, you are sooo funny . . good writer too . . if I do say so m'self, a very active imagination to boot . . best -- Eric (ericnyc1003.blogspot.com -- FB, "Eric Schayer")