Wednesday 3 September 2008

Heh

Here are the last 25 downloads to my iPod:
Ratatat: Mirando
Port O'Brien: A Bird Flies By
Jeff Hanson: Nothing Would Matter At All
Paul Anka: Smells Like Teen Spirit
Shantal: Disco Partizani
Laurie Anderson: From The Air
Okkervil River: Plus Ones
Chet Baker: My Funny Valentine
Israel Kramakwiwo'ole: Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What a Wonderful World
K'naan: What's Hardcore
Plants and Animals: Bye Bye Bye
Thompson Twins: Hold Me Now (but without irony)
The Accidental: Knock Knock
Grateful Dead: Eyes of The World
Laurie Anderson: O Superman
Jane Siberry: Everything Reminds Me of My Dog
Serge Gainsbourgh & Jane Birkin: Je t'aime...mois non plus (see previous blog on Birkin)
Jeff Lewis: Heavy Heart
Au: rr Vs. D
Laurie Anderson: Language is a Virus
Cansei de Ser Sexy: Music Is My Hot Sex
Dr. Dog: Today

Actually I have two downloads left plus 25 cents to hook me into the next download card. So, I'm thinking Culture Club: Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? and something by Cliff Richards just to see if can make Lee say "heh" again in an email.

No comments: